Requests for repeat prescriptions should be made by ticking the items you require on the tear-off slip on your current prescription form. You can then either:
- Drop it into the Surgery and leave it in the red box in the foyer
- Post it to the Surgery and collect at a later date
- Post to the Surgery with a SAE and we will send it back to you
- Fax it to the surgery on 01905 727874
- Ask your local Pharmacist for details of collection and delivery service
- Follow the link above to the online form. If you are ordering medication this way and you have not had this prescription from the surgery before please enter in the comments box if this medication was started by a Consultant.
- If you are asking a chemist to collect your prescription from the surgery you must contact the chemist yourself to arrange this . Please be aware that you might need to give the chemist longer than 72 hours for ordering and collection of your repeat prescription. The chemist of your choice will be able to advise you regarding their time scales.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LEAVE CONTACT DETAILS eg. email address, home telephone number or mobile telephone number. We may need to contact you regarding your repeat prescription.
Please note we do not accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Prescriptions will generally be ready 72 working hours after receipt by the Practice, sometimes they do take a little longer, so please plan ahead. Please remember to plan ahead for Bank Holidays when the surgery will be closed.