Please visit the website www.livewellwithpain.co.uk for information and resources to help you live well, despite the pain.
Worcester Healthy Minds Services
The attached leaflet produced by WHCT gives an overview of all services offered by Worcester Healthy Minds
Ear Care Leaflet
With effect from 1st July 2016 we are no longer performing ear syringing at the Surgery. Please click on this link to see our leaflet with advice for home treatment.
Please see attached our Care Quality Commission Report carried out on 13 April 2016 CQC Report April 2016
Practice Leaflet Please see our Practice Leaflet
Please find below, information for patients who will be attending for :
- i ) Minor operations - please click on this link to view the information sheet for patients who are due to undergo a general minor operation at Elbury Moor Medical Centre.
ii) Minor operations - please click on this link to view the information sheet for patients who are due to undergo a procedure for an in-growing toenail.
- Fasting glucose test - please click on this link to view the information sheet for patients who are due to have a fasting glucose test carried out at the surgery.
- Foreign Travel - please click on this link to view information which will be useful to you if you are planning foreign travel.
- i) Glucose Tolerance Test - Please click on this link for information about your glucose tolerance test (GTT).
ii) GTT - Carbohydrates - Please click on this link to see a list of carbohydrates.
- Administration fees - There are some services provided by your GP which fall outside of the NHS - these are known as private services. There may be a charge for these. The attached gives a non-exhaustive list of additional services and current charges. If the service you require is not listed, please contact the Surgery. Please note all administration charges are payable in advance of the work being undertaken.
- Travel vaccine fees - The attached is a list of vaccines and current prices. If the vaccine you require is not listed, please contact the Surgery.